Saturday, January 29, 2005

I Have To Tell You This!!

I have a fella from across the way come over on Saturdays to help out...You know, run the trash, change lightbulbs, walk the dog, stuff like that. He is oh, maybe 14, 15 TOPS...Well, he was here this morning doing some chores and I went up to the shower while he was working outside. I came downstairs and walked into my bedroom to get my clothes and what did I find!! The horny boy was standing beside my bed, stroking himself and feeling up my bra and panties that were laid out on the bed!! I could only see him from behind but his arm was pumping up and down SO fast!! LOL
He heard me and quickly shoved his cock back in his pants and then RAN from the room out the other doorway...
Think I should talk to him about it? Or just ask him if he needs a blowjob...LOL
I think I could play this out for weeks and weeks...What do you think? Call me up and let's talk about it...
1-888-841-9858
$2 a minute/10min minimum
credit cards only please!

No comments: