Monday, February 07, 2005

You Love The New Pics, don't YOU?

The response to Aunties new pictures as been INCREDIBLE!! I thought you liked you sexy auntie but it turns out you LOVE your NASTY auntie even more!!
The day as been great, so many of you taking the time to call and play with me after seeing the new picture. I love the day so far! The sun is shining and men every where are checking out my pictures and calling for some EXCITING phonesex!
I had a devilish fantasy last night after I went to bed...I was fantasizing that someone was watching me while I dressed for bed. I stood next to the bed, the room was lit by candlelight and I could sense your eyes on my naked body. Fresh from the shower I rubbed a warm, scented lotion on my big breasts and all over my tummy, ass and legs. I had a nightie laid out but decided to only wear the lotion to bed. I lay across my bed and began rubbing my breasts and pinching those big nipples until I began to get wet down below.
Then with my legs bent and open towards the window, I let me legs fall open so you could see what I have to play with!! I started stroking my swollen mound softly then began going faster and faster until I lost track of time and space and could only concentrate on my breathing and that wonderful feeling between my legs.
I wish you had been here with me! I would have asked you to give me a wonderful, lengthy, french kiss between my lower lips until I could let go and feed you some of the sweetest nectar you will ever have. I guess you can tell I need you to call me and help me live out my fantasy and have you buried deep inside me until we both explode with such intensity that we just fall to sleep!
Now, call me...Auntie is so waiting to hear from you!!
Erotic Phone Fantasy With Barbra Hart





No comments: