Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Hello My Sexy Boys!

Where does the time go? April is almost over and before you know it summer will be here. I have been busy the past few days getting my garden ready for planting. Won't be long and your favorite Auntie will be playing outside in the water wearing a bikini top and short shorts...got to keep the neighbors amused, don't you know!
I have been meetings lots of new boys, some from reading my blog. Please let me know what you think of my web sites, most of them are listed here on my page...
I went into town today, it was 80 degrees and wonderful. I had the stereo on and the sunroof open and got a bit of sun. A beautiful fuschia came home with me and now resides on my back porch. So pretty and just what I wanted.
You know what else I want? I want you to call me up and tell me all the dirty little things you want to do to your favorite auntie. Tell me how much my boobs get you horny and let me listen to you rub your prick.
Come on now, be a good boy, it's time to CUM 4 AUNTIE!!

No comments: