Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Auntie is Home and Ready To Play!!

I guess you are wondering where I have been and what I have been up to! Well, it's been a fun last few days and just between you and me...it's been HOT too!! Wink Wink!
I went to visit a guy I met online a while back. He lives a couple states away and is so sexy! Yes, he is younger than me but you know how much I love those hard bodies and stiff dicks on a younger guy. We met up at a resort, I left my dog at home and he left his wife at his house..giggle!! I know, I know, what a slut...what can I say...he has an 8 inch hard as steel German cock and I can't leave it alone! Anyway, we spent lots of time outside in the sunshine and even got to have a quickie on the beach!! You will have to call me to hear more of the details...I need to run and go soak in the tub for a while...I can't wait to hear from you, now call me!

No comments: