Sunday, November 06, 2005

Have No Fear, Auntie's Here!

I have been so busy the past couple of weeks that I have neglected my blog...so sorry!! I have been playing with sexy boys from coast to coast and Canada and the UK!! Seems like talking on the phone with a big breasted hot woman is popular all over the place! Throw in some maturity and a great voice and you have your Auntie Barbra! We have been in a rain storm for the past 3 days and I'm in the mood for a fire and a young, hot stud to make me hot and bothered...is that YOU? Isn't it time you call your auntie? I'm home, alone and waiting just for you...smooch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barbra sure loves to play with her boys. I definitely love playing with my hot sexy auntie. Nothing gets me going quicker then some dirty talk with this lovely woman. All it takes is the right words from her and I'm shooting my load all over the place. I'd love to do nothing better than spend 3 days as Barbra's hot young stud riding out a nasty storm.

Anonymous said...

Barbra, é algo inexplicável descrever o que eu senti quando entrei pela primeira vez em teu site e em teu blog, jamais imaginei que pudesse existir tamanha perfeição da mãe-natureza, capricho das mãos divinas, que te moldou em uma forma remanescente e que após a tua criação essa forma foi escondida para sempre, para que ninguém jamais pudesse te copiar. Com essas humildes palavras eu me declaro teu fã. Meus parabéns pela beleza incondicional que tu tens! ferlucis@msn.com