Saturday, February 10, 2007

Check it out!


Guess what...I know it's probably got some ego thing about it, but I finally decided to get a web site address you can all remember...LOL Come see my new page http://www.auntiebarbra.com

I will be adding to posts over there daily but will still come here and share some pics and naughty thoughts from time to time.

I'm leaving for the beach on Tuesday, I will forward my home phone to the beach so after about 6pm on Tuesday the 13th to sometime on Friday the 16th, if you call me, I'll be answering from the beach house. I'll take my camera and show you where I am while I'm over there. Should be fun! I was going with a gal friend from high school days but she can't go! So, I'll need lots and lots of company on the phone while I'm there all curled up by the fire or outside in the hot tub!

Here's a naughty pic for you...check out my new page and then give me a call and tell me something nasty!

Smooch

No comments: