Saturday, June 02, 2007

OOOOH, I LOVE WEEKENDS!


I have been so taken care of lately by you sexy, sexy men! What can I say!! I appreciate all your calls and admiration you pour over your sweet auntie and I want to do something very special for you. This w/end is a milestone of sorts. I had to get rid of a very dirty girl that was working for me and you know I hate all that drama but it's a new day and things will be SO much better for all of us! Now, when you call and Auntie is not available you won't have to worry about anything. I wish some of you would have just told Auntie what was going on, I could have fixed it up months and months ago....
So, because it's a new, fresh, sexy day, I thought I would make you an offer. This weekend and only this weekend, and to make up for any problems you might have encountered along the way with my fillin help, I would like to give you the opportunity to name your price. Call me up and tell me what YOU want to pay for your time with your favorite auntie. If it's reasonable, we are good to go! It's so nice being your own boss!! I can reward my faithful callers without having to worry about someone getting mad! LOL
Let's have some hot chat and I'll even throw in a free, signed pic for you!
Call me soon, remember the offer for name your own price is only valid until Sunday night and only good with your sexy Auntie Barbra!!
Smooches!!
Barbra
888-841-9858

No comments: