Monday, November 12, 2007

ANOTHER new site!! woohoo!


so, you wondered what was keeping me so busy this weekend..LOL In between your phone calls and answering your dirty little emails, I was working on a surprise for all my phone sex friends! Most of my sites are based on mature women and your fantasies involving older/younger or you just like me and like new pictures on all my different sites I have out there...WELL, ANYWAY, I thought we would have some fun and put up a site for guys who have more, shall we say, fetish driven fantasies...you know, a bit more on the wild side...lol

The site is http://www.tabootalkers.com/ and it's pretty much done. We still have to tweak the thumbnails on the girls pages, once completed you can click on a thumb and get a popup of a bigger version...you know, so you can count the pussy hairs..that kinda up close and personal! Give one of those dirty gals a call, you will notice no Auntie Barbra on that site but you can find my new slideshow on http://www.barbrahart.net/

Ok, boys, I'm off to the treadmill to keep my ass and legs nice and tight for you! I'm supposed to have a photo shoot in the next few weeks so keep your eyes peeled for some new eye candy! Hopefully, in time for Christmas...yummmy!

Love you sexy readers...click for me? pretty please?


Love you babys...

No comments: