Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Summer In The City!!


Oh baby! It's been HOT HOT HOT here in BarbraLand and I'm not talking about the heat between my legs!! Temps over 100 for days and days means your auntie has been strutting around in sundresses, bikini's and short shorts for most of the month.

How about if you join me in some nude aerobics or we could go skinny dipping down at the river. The water is icy cold from the snow meltoff and my nipples get as hard as diamonds! Bet you would like to see THAT, huh?

I'm home all week taking phone calls and hope we can connect to ease our mutual hornies!! This weekend is a HUGE wedding, out on my cousin's cattle ranch..I can't wait! Live music, dancing under the stars, BBQ and an open bar!! Bet you wish you were my date, huh? It's Saturday night and I have plans with a certain studly boy all weekend...Auntie gonna get some!! woohoo!!

I'm all wet and horny just thinking about that big dick of his...so, what do you say? Wanna warm me up today? wink wink!!

It's hot, It's summer and this little vixen is ready for some phone action!

Talk to you SOON!

Barbra xxx

888-841-9858



looking for hot cam girls? http://www.nastycammers.com/

check out my new site!! http://www.redhotphonegirls.com/

No comments: