Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hotter Than A Pepper Sprout!


Can you believe it's Earth Day already? I feel terrible for using plastic bags, I know I should not drink water from plastic bottles and yes, i realize that it's only April and I should not NEED the air conditioning...but DAMN...it's be HOT here and I don't mean just in my pants!! LOL

Monday and Tuesday in the frickin' 90's...whoa nellie!!

So, I've not been green, I've been wasteful and I'm ready to take my punishment. Want to tie me up and gag me, leave me spread eagle in the heat until I'm repentant? Let's go...I'm home and doing calls...got a hot spring special for ya..mention my blog and I'll throw in an extra 5 minutes for free or send you a hardcopy of any picture of mine that you like...smooch

Love you baby...

Barbra


888-841-9858

No comments: