Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Feel Slutty And That's A Good Thing...

I need some attention today!! Nothing will cure this itch except for lots of scratching...I need to watch myself that I don't go stepping out tonight to find me some young, dumb and full of cum male to get me off. I"m in the mood for some hot, sweaty, nasty sex...you know the kind I'm talking about, that's right, Hotel Sex!! The kind that leaves the room smelling like sex and the bed soaking wet...
Call me up and let's play...I want to hear you beat that dick off just for me while you listen to me moan and pant and cum over and over...I need you and honey, I KNOW you need me...
So, LET'S GO!!
Barbra
888-841-9858
$2.50 per min/10 minute minimum
credit/debit/prepaid cards only!!
Looking for CAM? Click here for my friends!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be your young dumb and full of cum male for a chance to get between those hot thighs.