Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Auntie Barbra Sucks Good


Auntie has had some very exciting phone calls the last couple days. Not the usual suck and fuck calls, no not at all! One horny young guy had me watch some very hot videos with him while he told me this HOT story about him at 17 working at ToysRUs...Holy Cow! I have been replaying that story in my head for days and getting myself off over and over visualizing what he told me happened while he was a stock boy working the over night shift...WOW is all I can say...

I have trying my hand at humiliation and that seems to be working out...there are days I love being in control and days I love nothing more than to be a lil mean with my fuck puppets on the phone.
Don't forget that Valentine's Day is coming up! You need to book some time and spend it with your favorite hot Aunt...I love your calls and value your support!
Call me soon!

Barbra
888-841-9858

No comments: