Sunday, May 03, 2015

Lingerie with Phone Sex

Phone Sex With Auntie Barbra

I know a lot of you guys love lingerie on a hot busty woman like me. What things do you like best? Sexy bra and panty sets? Corsets? Teddies? Retro lingerie? Or are you one of those guys that prefer a woman to be au natural?

 Regardless of what you like to see a woman in, I can make you fantasies come true! I love wearing sexy little things for you and describing them for you on the phone! But, there are lots of times when I am totally naked when I am on the phone and what could be better than that?

My body is what you’ve been dreaming of and when you call me, it is all yours. Silky thighs a nice round ass and big tits. Tell me what sexy things you like a woman to wear. Better yet, tell me how you like to take those sexy things off of a woman! Let’s have some hot and naught fun together!

1-888-841-9858



Phone fantasies $2.00 a minute with 10 minute minimum. Please inquire if you have any questions.
Billed as AlphaNet Information Systems LLC All major credit cards accepted.


No comments: