Thursday, November 02, 2006

do you think I'm sexy?

I sure feel sexy this morning! Yesterday was a very fun day! The sun was out and I am busy planning the light show I want in my yard for the holidays! I have blue icicle lights and snowflakes and a huge Grand Fir tree ordered! I just love Christmas and bringing a brand new fresh New Year! 2007 is going to be so great for all of us! I am going to bring you even more hot girls in the new year and of course I will still be available to make you feel GOOOOOD!
Speaking of feeling good...I have never felt better in my life. I dropped some dead weight that was bringing me down in my phonesex business life and feel SO SO SO much better. It's good to get rid of negativity in your life, isn't it? Sometimes I get distracted and take my eye off the ball...or balls in your case! LOL But your Auntie has her priorities straight and all I have on my mind is getting you hot!
Today is Thursday, one of my favorite days of the week. I am meeting a sexy guy for breakfast in a couple hours and hopefully I'll be on the menu...you know things are going to get nasty when you are invited for breakfast and told to wear your nightie and no panties...woohoo!
If it's really good, I'll come back and post again and let you know about it, if it's not good and I come home frustrated, I'll come back and tell you to call me and finish the job!
Talk to you soon, my sexies!!

No comments: