Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hello Lovers....


Have you missed your Auntie? Ah, that is so sweet. I think what you missed is my nice, big, juicy boobies and that fine, wide ass of mine...LOL I know I missed you, but I'm home and feeling very randy today. Must be the sunshine, yes, I said sunshine! It's been so rainy and windy here the past few days but today looks great.
I can't wait for Thanksgiving, gonna get stuffed, and I don't mean I'm going to eat a lot! LOL I will be home and hoping you call either Thursday or Friday but then I will be gone from Saturday until Tuesday. Traveling about 5 hours from me, over the mountains to visit family. I rented another FAB house with a hot tub and not far from a ski resort so I plan to taste some of the local fare..snicker!
You know I'm not much of a skier but I do LODGE very well...My little car won't be making the trip, too much chance of snow and ice and they tell me my car is built for speed not ice...DANG! The good news is I reserved a Hummer, the new H3, a baby Hummer to make the trip in. I asked for a big, black one...I can't wait! I love those big old studly rigs!
So, I'm headed for the shower just now, going to use some coconut milk so I taste as good as you know I look...yummy! I will think of you while I'm using that handheld showerhead of mine, I'll be sure and put it on massage...woohooo!
While I'm in there washing your favorite meal, please take a moment to vote for my site on PSC? You know i love you for it... PSC you are the best! Call me!! 888-841-9858

No comments: