Saturday, September 25, 2010

Let's Go Shopping!

I'm in the mood to tear up the mall today! Want to come along and be my sugar daddy? I need new bras and panties and could model for you as long as you pay, pay and pay some more! I'll even take you into the fitting room and blow you if you buy me a pretty new dress! Wanna play daddy and take me shoe shopping? That will hurt your credit card but I promise to make you feel so good later when I'm all dressed up in what you bought me.
So what if we are miles apart...there is always the internet! I have a great place to get you started! The site is called Hips and Curves and they have UNREAL things for sexy girls to wear! I have a link for you to use just click on these highlighted words and we can shop 'til we drop!
I'm here and waiting for YOU!
Barbra
888-847-9858
See My Huge Gallery By Clicking Here!!

No comments: