Sunday, September 19, 2010

That Sexy Taylor Girl...

Have you met Taylor yet? She's been on auntie-phone-sex for about a year and has built up quite a following so we decided to reward her with her own solo site!! You can find her at One Hot Phone Babe and read her blog postings there. I think she will post most days to give you something to read and of course will post new pics with each postings. A lot of you appreciate her soft, smooth voice and her wicked sense of humor. I think you like her cuz she reminds you of me...LOL
I'm home all day and feeling needy so call me if you want to have some fun with your favorite auntie...you must be missing me, RIGHT?
Barbra
888-841-9858
Click here to see my solo site!
$2.50 per min/10 minute minimum
credit/debit/prepaid cards sorry no bill to phone or paypal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Taylor;

YOu are one mighty fine looking woman. Keep up teh good work my sexy mamma.