Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Hello World!

Today has been uneventful for the most part. I did get a lovely box of truffles in the mail..thank you! You know who you are!!What a sweet thing to do for your Auntie!
I have been getting some phone calls from some confused boys out there so I thought I would fill you in on something. I have some web sites that tell you how you can talk to me, ok? Please review those pages BEFORE you call me! I don't talk for free but I know how to make you happy when we are together!!
Please click on one of the links to the right...All the questions you have about how to spend time with your FAVORITE auntie can be found there...
I hope you are having a wonderul day...I have some SEXY thoughts to share with you so how about calling me after you get all relaxed...
I'll be home all night, I plan on a nice green salad for dinner and some of those KILLER truffles and then off to bed to watch TV and play on the phone with some NASTY men!!
Smooches!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why can't they all be like you
Auntie Barbra? You are a dream girl.