Saturday, February 05, 2005

Peter Pasterz Is A Thief!!

Why on earth would anyone want to steal from me?? I did a phonesex call on October 6 with PETER PASTERZ at 704 Hall St Mason MI 48854 and he has just now decided that he has no recollection of me or the phone call. I called to remind him and to ask that he please reverse his chargeback that will cost me more than I made servicing his pathetic, tiny cock!! He refused to talk to me so I'm asking all my faithful callers out there to please call Peter at 517-676-3339 and let him know that it's not nice to cheat a good woman out of her WELL EARNED money!
I take good care of all you boys, I always ask if you are happy and even give free time to you to keep you happy! This guy has decided that YOUR auntie is not worthy of being compensated for making him cum...What do you think? Please call Peter and tell him what you think...and if his wife answers? Well, that would just be a shame now wouldn't it? 517-676-3339
Peter if you are reading this, and I know you will...Please contact me ASAP for a mailing address so you can pay me for my time with you! If I don't hear from you, Peter, in the next 10 days, I will post your credit card info and we will see if you like that any better than I like your attempting to fuck me out of my $$'s!!
Auntie is a nice woman who takes pride in her discretion but I will not tolerate this from anyone. You PLAY You PAY...simple!

No comments: