Sunday, February 13, 2005

Valentine's Day?

Did you miss your Auntie the last few days? I'm sorry I was amiss and did not leave anything good for you but I have been very busy! The boys came over yesterday and brought Auntie a new chair for Valentine's Day...a very sweet leather chair to rest my lovely ass in while I am at the computer!! David and John were so good to come and take care of me, so now it's your turn!!
I hope you call me and wish me a happy Valentine's Day tomorrow...if you do, I will be most happy to send you one of my new pictures!! I think they turned out most excellent!
The weather here is cold and rainy today, so I vote for staying in and playing on the phone and with each other all day, sound good? I'll post another new pic here to get you warmed up, ok?
Talk to you soon, lover! I have a great fantasy in mind for you...!
Erotic Phone Fantasy With Barbra Hart

No comments: