Thursday, May 19, 2005

Auntie Update!!

So, I guess you wonder what I have been up to the past few days!! Well, lots of time was spent with you sexy boys on the phone...thanks for all your calls and especially thank you for making me feel so wanted and sexy!! I love hearing you tell me how hot you think I am...oh baby!
We spent some time redesigning a website for Shawna...You should do yourself a favor and check out her new site, just click here!
Shawna is 1 Hot Pussy
I think you will like it! Her phone number is there and a new phone number for her. Her other site
Shawnas Phone Sex Hotline is getting lots of traffic and we thought she might get even more callers if she had more than 1 web site. Of course, you get even more pics!! Now, be good and call her! Don't just sit there jerking off to her pictures, Your Auntie will give you a spanking!
Call me soon, Lover! Auntie is lonely!
Erotic Phone Fantasy With Barbra Hart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My auntie knows I'm good to her and her sister. Sure it's a lot of fun to stroke your cock to their hot pictures. But, when Barbra is promising to spank you for being naughty, who would want to waste a load on just pics. Why would you want to jerk off when you can have hot Shawna fingering her pussy and moaning in your ear? It seems like quite a simple choice to me. I think I'll call my two favorite ladies in the world and let them help me come.