Friday, May 06, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me!!

That's right, boys...Auntie is another delicious year older. That makes me even sexier, don't you think? Yesterday I took myself in for a manicure and a pedicure, the toes are now a sexy shade of purple!! and today I am going away for 4 days. I'm taking a bunch of the girls I know in the business and we are going to find some sun in Central Oregon. I rented a house on a river, hot tub, golf course only about 2 miles away and lots of sexy guys in town!! I hope to have a hot story to tell when I get back on Tuesday.
If you are one of my regular callers, don't dispare! I have a VERY hot buddy answering the phones and she can handle you while I'm away. Just call my regular number and tell her you are one of my callers and she will make you a happy boy!
I will have my laptop with me and will check my email while I'm gone if you want to send me a naughty birthday message...
Talk to you on Tuesday! Oh, and check back here soon for pictures of the big party!
Kisses!
Auntie Barbra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww no mothers day special,
god your hot, luv your pics,