Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Long Weekend Coming UP!

I hope you can spend some time with your special Auntie this weekend. Between picnics, parades and car races I am sure you will think of me and get the old familiar feeling around the family jewels. Auntie will be in and out and I hope you will stop on by for some juicy cherry pie! Or maybe you could supply the meat for my little party on Sunday...wink wink!! Party for 2, you and me, what do you say?
I don't have a phone date yet for race, how about watching Indie with me and having a little phone sex during the dull parts...Sounds like fun to me!
Sister Shawna will be over on Saturday for you boys who want to talk to us together! Talk about some hot phone fun that will be...
Well, I have to run and take my bath, tonight I'm using jasmine in the tub...want to join me, or how about calling later when I'm in bed, all oiled up and feeling naughty...
Smooches!!
You are all so very special to me!

No comments: